Saturday, April 21, 2012

6 months!

Happy 6 month anniversary since I blogged everyone!
Yep, I'm slack!
I'm not going to say that I was bullied and pressured into blogging again but you all know who you are! ;)
So, what have you all been up to? Me? A little bit...



My spunky husband and I had a great holiday/ anniversary/ late honeymoon. It was ace! Loved the paddlesteamers!



We had a first day at school.
So cute!



I have done a bit of sewing. I can't wait to get this one finished! I love the muppets!



I have been doing a heap of painting. Which is great but it really cuts into my sewing time!



I got a new to me dresser to hold my sewing stuff and my Pyrex. Love love love!



Oh yeah, I kinda killed my family too! Aren't they the best looking dead people you've ever seen!?!
I promise I will be back soon with a proper post.
Ive gotta tell you all about the best quilt ever! Big words to live up to hey? Ok, well maybe it's just the best quilting ever? ;)

Kelli
xxx