Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just to stop the hate mail : )

Ok, BIG apologies for not blogging for so long!
I am sorry!
Hopefully this may stop the hate mail.
I would love to say that my reasons for not blogging is that I've been so super busy that I just haven't had time to sit down at the computer.
I would love to say that but... It may not be true : )
I have made my Siggy blocks,


Mum has been sewing up a storm! I sent her home with a couple of charm packs of Recipe for friendship. I told her to make 9 patches with them. Nice and easy. Such a good student! We have since made them into disappearing 9 patches. She added some sashing and borders and viola!
a quilt top! Not bad huh! : )


I have quilted it for her and nearly finished the binding.
Jakey got his uniform for the Army Cadets.
He looks so grown up! Wow!


I think he has decided that the haircut was worth it!


I have also nearly finished the binding on my 1974 monster of a quilt & half quilted Mums neptune quilt.
Mum and I made a special trip to Ballarat today to check out this shop.( more about that later).
We have had another Melbourne Modern Quilt Guild meeting.
I have joined the parents committee for the Cadets.. AND...
I have been painting.
So, I have been semi busy, and I promise that I will be back soon with more posts!
Hope everyone out there is happy, healthy and sewing lots!

kellster

4 comments:

Amy Friend said...

Well, there were a whole lot of things keeping you from blogging weren't there? My, my you have been busy! Any wedding creations yet?

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely to see you back

Aunt Spicy said...

I can not believe I forgot to comment on your blocks made from "Sweet"...so cute! I have one charm pack of that left...I may just have to copy you!

Adele said...

OMG, look at your beautiful grown up boy. He looks so great in his uniform! x