Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pay It Forward...

A little while back I put my hand up to be a part of Pay It Forward on Illene's blog.
These are what I was so lucky to receive!


How awesome is this tree? It has so many beautiful beads and stars hand sewn on to it.

She has done such an amazing job!



She also included a gorgeous little notebook and some threads! Yay!
I love me some stitching!
Thank you so much Illene!
Now... I need three volunteers to let me make something for them.
I will send you a sweet parcel with something hand made. All you have to do is promise that you will pass it forward by getting your own 3 volunteers. You have 12 months to fulfil your promise.
Please help me share the love!!!
kellster

2 comments:

Adele said...

Hey Kel, I would love to be involved. Never been part of this type of thing.... but I'm certainly up for it! x

Kristie said...

Count me in!