Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Liebster Award

Kristie over at OCD tagged me with a Liebster Award.
This is my first Blog award, Umm, Where do I start?
Well, I would like to thank my family and friends and of course my followers and the people who read my c**p whenever I post!
Just kidding!

This is a cute little award for blogs with less than 300 followers. The sweet thing about this award is that you get to pass it on to 3 other blogs you like that have, you guessed it, Less than 300 followers.
It was really hard for me choose! Most of my favourite blogs are of the smaller variety.
First up is....
Linda at Ladybug quilting.
She is my new Sister and her stuff is awesome! One look around her blog and you'll be hooked!

Secondly.....
RachaelDaisy over at Blue Mountain Daisy

and Last but definitely not least is....
Kirsten at Maniacal Material Girls

I had so much trouble choosing!!! I could've kept going with #4 #5 #6 #7 etc...
I hope you get a chance to pop over and say g'day to them!

kellster

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Nice choices :-)

Rachaeldaisy said...

ooohhh thank you!! I feel like a star!!! I'll do some star jumps to celebrate!!! Wahooo!!!