Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Name is Kelli...

My name is Kelli and it has been a few hours since my last eBay purchase...

I think I have a problem.

I was doing great and only selling on EBay, But then...

I have been wanting one of these Bebarfald Bluebird sewing machines for sooooo long!
They have always been in different states or way too expensive!
This one was just a few towns away. They were a bit vague on their description and photos so its not as good as I hoped it was going to be but you know what?
I like it... Alot!
It still needs a clean up, this is how it was when I got it.
I have no idea about how old it is. I can't find any serial numbers on it?
If anyone knows any info, please share.
Now just to keep an eye open for a new (old) door knob.
Hopefully I can keep away from temptation and not buy anything else.
They do sell instruction manuals for these machines on eBay....
xxx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelli,
I love your Blue bird is it a VS? I have a beautiful old girl that I inherited from my husbands great-grandmother. I am looking out for a maanual which is how I stumbled across your blog could you let me know if you found one.
thanks
Jen