Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A little bit of crazy at a time...

Do you guys watch Scrubs?
I do, ALOT! As in, can watch from Season 1 episode 1 right through every chance I get to watch some TV then start back at episode 1 again. I think I have some sort of entertainment Amnesia. I can also read the same book over and over and not get sick of it. Weird.
Anyway, In one episode of Scrubs, Elliott is getting some advice about her new fella. She is told to only show him a little bit of her craziness at a time and he'll be fine.
Well, that is what I am trying to do with you fine folk.
I am sure at times, I may sound slightly odd, Don't worry. I'm sure next week will be worse ; )
Although I have been buying a lot of fabric lately, I usually have a project in mind for it before I actually own it. I bring it home and put it away with the pattern that I want to use and there it waits for its turn.
I don't have much "stash" that hasn't got a plan.

Enter, Botany.
This range is awesome. the colours, the prints. everything!
I have a jelly roll and stuff from this range but no pattern designated for it.
I can't decide on a pattern that will show off the fabrics "just right".
So, Here is where I ask for help. What is YOUR favorite Jelly Roll pattern?
What would you suggest for such awesome fabric?
I have recently been told that I need to use my fabric and not save it so I need you guys to help out! Please!!!

kellster

5 comments:

Kirsty said...

I love this style of quilt using Jelly Rolls http://www.fatquartershop.com/store/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?sid=69417627576941&Store_id=499&page_id=23&Item_ID=26236&Parent_Ids= I also love that range of material I have been eyeing it off myself.

Kristie said...

Love Scrubs! A little bit of crazy at a time is a great moto :-)

Amy Friend said...

We watch Scrubs! Now my question is how much of your crazy does your husband to be know about??

Rachel said...

I love scrubs!!

If you find any good jelly roll patterns please share them, as I have a couple of jelly rolls and a charm pack that my gran gave me that I don't know what to do with.

mathea said...

Do you know the jelly roll flickr group? You might get some ideas there: http://www.flickr.com/groups/charmandjelly/